It’s a given that most of your audience and potential customers are discovering you on mobile. We also know video is an incredibly powerful conversion tool. Now there’s an approachable way to engage with your audience through mobile video, and it’s called Vervid TV.
What makes Vervid TV special? It’s the first-ever embeddable video player with profile pictures that come to life! (In the Vervid world, we call these “Bursts.”) Not sure what we’re talking about?
Tap John’s face below to find out! ⬇
Tap the Embed button above! ⬆
Using Vervid TV is easy:
- Shoot and edit a Vervid using our mobile app.
- Once your Vervid publishes, tap the “Share” button to push your Vervid out to Twitter or Facebook.
- Find that video wherever you posted it on the web, and click the “Share” button right next to the Vervid logo on the Vervid TV player.
- Select “Copy Embed Code” and paste that code it into your blog as an embedded video. (This step will vary based on your blogging platform-of-choice.)
Two things to note:
- Vervid TV is not embeddable on Medium quite yet; we’re still awaiting approval from Embed.ly, Medium’s support network for embeddable players. We’ll let you guys know once that’s ready to go!
- If you’re viewing this on an iPhone, you won’t be able to view “Bursts.” (That’s just the nature of iOS, unfortunately. Apple defaults all web-based video on iPhones to their mobile player.)
Let us know what you guys think, and definitely reach out if you have any thoughts or feedback for us. In the meantime, embed away and enjoy!
— Team Vervid